Peoria AC Replacement
Expert AC Installations Throughout the Phoenix and Scottsdale Area
As the summer heat rises, so does the demand for your air conditioning system. Unfortunately, all of that usage can take its toll over time and eventually cause your AC unit to give out completely. When you find yourself in this situation, the best course of action is usually to go for an installation or replacement with a new and more efficient model.
Worlock Air Conditioning & Heating understands how important it is to stay cool during those hot summer days and nights. That’s why we provide quality installations for residential and commercial customers throughout Peoria and Phoenix area.
Our skilled technicians have experience working with all makes and models of AC units so you can be sure that you are getting the most reliable service possible. Plus, we are dedicated to providing our customers with excellent customer service and guaranteeing satisfaction with every job we do.
If you need an AC installation or replacement in the Peoria and Phoenix area, give Worlock Air Conditioning & Heating a call today at (480) 470-3616 for a free estimate. We look forward to helping you stay cool this summer!
Signs Your AC Needs to Be Replaced
While regular maintenance and timely repairs can extend the life of your AC unit, there comes a time when an upgrade becomes inevitable. Knowing when to replace your air conditioner can save you time, and money, and prevent potential breakdowns during the hottest days of the year.
Here are some signs that it's time for an AC replacement:
- Frequent breakdowns: If your AC is constantly breaking down, requiring frequent repairs and causing inconvenience, it may be more cost-effective to invest in a new, reliable unit. Our team can help you determine the best course of action.
- Inefficient cooling: Older AC units may struggle to cool your home effectively, resulting in inconsistent temperatures and higher energy bills. Upgrading to a newer, more efficient model will not only improve your comfort but also save you money in the long run.
- Outdated technology: If your AC unit lacks modern features and energy-efficient technologies, you may be missing out on significant improvements in performance, air quality, and energy savings. A new AC installation can bring you up to date with the latest advancements.
- Age of the system: On average, AC units last around 10-15 years. If your unit is approaching or exceeding this lifespan, it's a good idea to start considering a replacement. Our team can assess the condition of your system and guide you in making an informed decision.
- High energy bills: An inefficient AC system can cause your energy bills to skyrocket. Upgrading to a more efficient unit can help lower your monthly costs.
When you notice these signs or suspect that your AC unit may be nearing the end of its lifespan, contact the team at Worlock Air Conditioning & Heating for expert advice and reliable AC replacement services.
We're here to help you whenever you need us.
Don't sit around and wait for an HVAC technician. We're here for you!
Talk to our team about our heating and cooling services warranty!
We make it easy to get started with a completely free quote.
“They have earned our repeat business and I could not recommend them faster to a friend or neighbor.” - Light E.
“Worlock AC Repair & Heating Specialist were very easy to work with and got our A/C unit working again in no time at all!” - Kristina G.
“Thank you, Bill. I’m glad that we found you and know we are in good hands with our new systems.” - Cortne W.
“Wanted to give Warlock AC a big shoutout for the amazing work and professionalism on our new 3.5 ton install.” - Andrew B.
“Very nice people to work with. I will for sure be working with them for followup maintenance on the unit.” - Thomas R.
“This company is amazing. The owners wife, Rubecca was so nice. Rubecca made me feel comfortable because i was a nervous wreck when I woke up to no heat.” - Minerva S.
AC Installation & Replacement FAQ
How much does it cost to replace an AC unit in Phoenix, Arizona?
The cost of replacing an old AC unit in depends on the size and type of your house. For bigger houses, an AC unit needs to have greater power to provide consistent cooling to all areas of the home. At Worlock Air Conditioning, we can help you to determine the right type of AC unit that will cater to the needs of your family.
How long should an AC unit last?
Your air conditioner should last up to 20 years or even longer, as long as you keep up with regular maintenance. We highly recommend that you have your AC serviced at least once annually. With the months of disuse during winter, it is crucial to ensure that your unit is ready to perform for the hotter summer months.
What happens if AC is not serviced?
Without a regular AC maintenance service, your system will suffer from wear and tear that will result in a costly AC repair bill in the future. This could present several issues, including leaks, electrical issues, and more.