Peoria Heat Pump Repair & Replacement
Expert Heat Pump Services in Phoenix, Sun City, & Neighboring Areas
Is the heat pump at your home or business giving you problems? Is it making noise, or not providing the intended heat? Heat pumps work similarly to refrigerators, using electricity to pump heat from a cool space to a warm one, and vice versa. They simply move heat rather than generate it, significantly reducing energy costs. However, there are a lot of moving parts, and if something is not functioning as it should inside your unit, you’ll need an expert to provide heat pump repairs to keep it running at its peak.
At Worlock Air Conditioning & Heating, our licensed HVAC contractors have years of experience repairing and replacing faulty heat pumps. We use high quality brands such as, Carrier, Trane, Goodman, and Bryant. We also use only the highest quality parts and materials to ensure that your heat pump runs as efficiently as possible. Plus, our technicians are available 24/7 to provide emergency repair and replacement services throughout Worlock and the surrounding areas.
What is a Heat Pump?
Heat pumps are an energy-efficient way of air conditioning that is growing in popularity. A heat pump works by transferring heat from one place to another, rather than generating it like traditional air conditioners. It uses the same technology as a refrigerator or freezer, but instead of cooling and dehumidifying the air inside your home, it transfers warm air out and cools the interior space.
Heat pumps can be used for both heating and cooling, making them ideal for year-round climate control in homes and businesses. They are also more efficient than traditional systems since they don't require fuel to generate heat; instead, they draw heat from outside sources such as the ground or ambient outdoor air temperatures.
The benefits of heat pumps are many, including:
- Energy efficiency. Heat pumps use up to 50% less electricity to heat or cool your home than a traditional HVAC system. That means savings on your utility bills, in addition to being friendlier to the environment.
- Increased safety. Most HVAC systems incorporate gas furnaces, which increase the chance of carbon monoxide poisoning, combustion, and fires. Heat pumps are safer.
- Long lasting. Heat pumps have life spans that are similar to gas furnaces, which means they often outlast typical air conditioning systems and last as long as traditional heaters.
- Smart-home compatible. Today’s heat pumps are programmable and can interact with your smart home system. That allows you to optimize comfort while still maximizing energy efficiency.
- Space saving. Since heat pumps don’t require an entire HVAC system, you can save on the space needed to install one.
Do weekdays not work for you? We can see you on the weekend!
We're here to help you whenever you need us.
Don't sit around and wait for an HVAC technician. We're here for you!
Talk to our team about our heating and cooling services warranty!
We make it easy to get started with a completely free quote.
We make it easy for you to have confidence in the team you call.
Signs Your Heat Pump Needs Service
As durable and stable as heat pumps are compared to central HVAC systems, they still require regular maintenance to stay in working condition. Unfortunately, it’s not always easy to tell when your heat pump needs servicing until the problem has become too severe.
To help you identify potential issues early on, here are some of the signs that your heat pump may need a professional look:
- Strange noises coming from the heat pump
- Uneven heating or cooling in certain rooms of your home
- High energy bills
- Excessive dust accumulation
- Poor indoor air quality
- Frequent cycling of the unit on and off again
- Foul odors coming from the system
- Lacking airflow despite running correctly
If you think there might be a problem with your heat pump system, contact Worlock Air Conditioning & Heating's repair experts. We have experience fixing all kinds of heat pump issues and can offer a solution for yours as well. You can call us anytime, and we will come to your place quickly with fully stocked trucks, ready to get down to business. We will inspect your system thoroughly, identify the issue, and implement the most effective and dependable solution.