Peoria Furnace Installation & Replacement
Quality Furnace Upgrades in Phoenix, Sun City, Sun City West & Beyond
When the temperature starts to drop, you will be grateful for a properly functioning furnace. A well-maintained furnace can provide reliable warmth and comfort for your home on even the coldest days of winter. But if your furnace has reached its end or needs an upgrade, Worlock Air Conditioning & Heating is here to help.
We offer quality installation and replacement services with top-notch workmanship and energy-efficient products. Our licensed technicians are experienced in selecting the right furnace for each customer’s individual needs—from size to budget—and they can ensure that it runs at peak performance all season long. Whether you prefer electric or gas models for your home or business, our heating contractors see your new furnace installation is done the right way.
Having a dependable heating system when temperatures drop isn't just about comfort; it's essential for safety too! Don't leave yourself vulnerable this winter—call us today at (480) 470-3616 or fill out our online form for a free estimate!
Should I Repair or Replace My Furnace?
When it comes to furnaces, many people don’t want to invest in a brand-new one. After all, replacing your furnace can be costly and time-consuming. That's why repairs may seem like the more attractive option—but is it really? Before making a decision, there are some important factors you should consider when deciding whether to repair or replace your furnace.
Here are just a few:
- Age of the furnace – Most furnaces last between 15 and 20 years. If your furnace is over 15 years old, it may be time to consider replacing it instead of repairing it. The older the unit, the less efficient it will be and you could end up spending more on repairs and energy bills in the long run by not upgrading your system now.
- Cost of repairs – If repairs become too costly or frequent, then a replacement may be necessary as they can cost more than a new unit initially. Additionally, if any major components are damaged beyond repair or need to be replaced regularly, investing in a new system would likely save you money in the long run as well as provide you with greater benefits such as energy efficiency and better performance overall.
- Efficiency ratings – Newer models come with much higher efficiency ratings which often result in lower monthly utility bills for homeowners that invest in them upfront rather than making multiple smaller-scale repairs on an outdated unit throughout its life span.
- Comfort level - With aging units comes decreased comfort levels due to reduced airflow and temperature control capabilities compared to newer systems that feature improved technology designed for greater comfortability while running at optimal levels for longer periods without needing repairs.
Ultimately, it’s important to weigh all the pros and cons when deciding whether or not you should repair or replace your furnace. Our team can go over your options after assessing the condition of your current furnace so you can make a better-informed decision that is sure to save you both money and time in the long run.
We're here to help you whenever you need us.
Don't sit around and wait for an HVAC technician. We're here for you!
Talk to our team about our heating and cooling services warranty!
We make it easy to get started with a completely free quote.
“They have earned our repeat business and I could not recommend them faster to a friend or neighbor.” - Light E.
“Worlock AC Repair & Heating Specialist were very easy to work with and got our A/C unit working again in no time at all!” - Kristina G.
“Thank you, Bill. I’m glad that we found you and know we are in good hands with our new systems.” - Cortne W.
“Wanted to give Warlock AC a big shoutout for the amazing work and professionalism on our new 3.5 ton install.” - Andrew B.
“Very nice people to work with. I will for sure be working with them for followup maintenance on the unit.” - Thomas R.
“This company is amazing. The owners wife, Rubecca was so nice. Rubecca made me feel comfortable because i was a nervous wreck when I woke up to no heat.” - Minerva S.
Find the Right Furnace For Your Needs
When it comes to choosing the right furnace for your home or office, there are a lot of factors to consider. It can be difficult to narrow down all the options available and find one that best suits your needs. That’s why at Worlock Air Conditioning & Heating, we have experienced technicians ready to help you make an informed decision when it comes time to choose a new furnace.
Some of the options to consider include:
- Gas Furnaces: Gas furnaces are one of the most popular heating systems given their affordability and energy efficiency. They warm up your space quickly and can save you money on your utility bills over time. The only downside is that they require an additional appliance like a boiler or water tank to heat water for other purposes in the home.
- Electric furnaces: Electric furnaces have many benefits, as they do not produce emissions which makes them great for indoor air quality. Additionally, electric furnaces are relatively quiet when running and often cheaper to install compared to gas furnaces. However, they tend to be more expensive in terms of utility costs due to their lower efficiency levels compared with other types of fuel sources such as natural gas or oil.
- Oil furnaces: Oil furnace systems provide reliable performance at a reasonable cost while also providing effective temperature control throughout the home or office space. One downside is that these units do produce emissions so adequate ventilation should be ensured if using this type of system to maintain optimal air quality indoors and prevent the buildup of unhealthy toxins from being released into the environment.
Our team of experts can help guide you through the process of choosing the right furnace for your home or office, ensuring that your investment will pay off in terms of performance and efficiency.
Contact us today at (480) 470-3616 or complete our online form for a free estimate! Our Peoria technicians look forward to helping you find the best furnace installation solution tailored to your needs.