Furnace Repair in Peoria, AZ
Experienced Phoenix Furnace Repair Expert Keeping Homes Safe & Warm
A malfunctioning furnace is more than just an inconvenience; it can pose a significant threat to the safety and well-being of you and your loved ones indoors. During the cold winter months, a malfunctioning furnace can leave you without heat, exposing you to the harsh elements and potentially endangering your health.
Moreover, faulty furnaces can emit harmful gases like carbon monoxide, which are odorless and potentially lethal if left unchecked.
Recognizing the urgency and potential dangers associated with a malfunctioning furnace, Worlock Air Conditioning & Heating is your dependable partner in Peoria. With decades of experience specializing in heating system repairs, we are the first and most reliable name you should turn to when you encounter furnace issues.
We understand the critical importance of a functioning heating system, especially during the chilling winter months, and we are committed to providing fast, effective, and safe furnace repair services to ensure your home remains warm, comfortable, and safe. Your peace of mind is our top priority, and we're here to help you keep your indoor environment comfortable and secure.
Why Choose Our Furnace Repair Service?
When it comes to furnace repairs, our service stands out from the competition. Worlock Air Conditioning & Heating is proud to serve Peoria and surrounding areas for over 35+ years, providing exceptional furnace repair services with a commitment to customer satisfaction. Our dedication to quality and professionalism is evident in every aspect of our service.
Here's why you should choose us:
- 24/7 emergency service: Furnace problems can occur at any time, day or night. That's why we offer round-the-clock emergency service, ensuring that our experienced technicians are available whenever you need us.
- Warranties on parts and labor: We stand behind the quality of our work and the parts we use. Our furnace repairs come with warranties on both parts and labor, giving you peace of mind and confidence in our service.
- Free estimates: We believe in transparent pricing and providing upfront information to our customers. That's why we offer free estimates for our furnace repair services, allowing you to make informed decisions without any surprises.
- Proudly serving Peoria: As a locally owned and operated family-owned company, we take pride in serving the Peoria community and neighboring cities like Sun City & Sun City West. We are committed to delivering top-notch furnace repairs that exceed your expectations.
We're here to help you whenever you need us.
Don't sit around and wait for an HVAC technician. We're here for you!
Talk to our team about our heating and cooling services warranty!
We make it easy to get started with a completely free quote.
“They have earned our repeat business and I could not recommend them faster to a friend or neighbor.” - Light E.
“Worlock AC Repair & Heating Specialist were very easy to work with and got our A/C unit working again in no time at all!” - Kristina G.
“Thank you, Bill. I’m glad that we found you and know we are in good hands with our new systems.” - Cortne W.
“Wanted to give Warlock AC a big shoutout for the amazing work and professionalism on our new 3.5 ton install.” - Andrew B.
“Very nice people to work with. I will for sure be working with them for followup maintenance on the unit.” - Thomas R.
“This company is amazing. The owners wife, Rubecca was so nice. Rubecca made me feel comfortable because i was a nervous wreck when I woke up to no heat.” - Minerva S.
What are the Signs Your Furnace Needs Repair?
It can be challenging to determine if your furnace is experiencing problems, especially if you're not familiar with what to look for. However, ignoring furnace issues can lead to more significant problems down the line.
To help you spot potential problems early, here are some signs that indicate your furnace may need repair:
- Inadequate heating: If your furnace is no longer providing sufficient warmth or if certain rooms feel colder than others, it could be a sign of a malfunctioning system that requires professional attention.
- Unusual noises: Strange noises such as rattling, banging, or squealing coming from your furnace are indications of underlying issues that need to be addressed by a professional technician.
- Frequent cycling: If your furnace is turning on and off more frequently than usual, known as short cycling, it could be a sign of a malfunctioning component that needs repair.
- Increased energy bills: A sudden spike in your energy bills without a change in usage can indicate an inefficient furnace that requires servicing to restore its energy efficiency.
- Burning smells: If you smell a strong burning odor when you turn on your furnace, shut it off immediately and contact a heating repair expert right away.
Furnace Troubleshooting Checklist
Furnace troubleshooting can help identify and address common issues without the need for professional assistance. Here's a step-by-step guide for furnace troubleshooting:
Check the Thermostat:
- Ensure that the thermostat is set to the desired temperature.
- Replace the thermostat batteries if applicable.
- Dust or debris may affect thermostat functionality; clean it gently.
Inspect the Furnace Power:
- Check if the furnace is receiving power. Make sure it's plugged in, and the circuit breaker is not tripped.
- If you have a gas furnace, ensure the gas supply is turned on.
Examine the Pilot Light:
- For gas furnaces, check the pilot light. If it's out, relight it following the manufacturer's instructions.
- If the pilot light won't stay lit, it could indicate a faulty thermocouple or other issues that require professional attention.
Replace or Clean the Air Filter: A dirty or clogged air filter can reduce efficiency. Replace or clean the filter according to the manufacturer's recommendations.
Check the Circuit Breaker: Verify that the furnace circuit breaker is not tripped. Reset it if necessary.
Inspect the Vents and Registers: Ensure that all vents and registers are open and unobstructed. Blocked airflow can lead to heating issues.
Verify the Ignition System: For furnaces with electronic ignition, check for error codes on the control panel. Consult the manual for troubleshooting steps based on the error code.
Listen for Unusual Noises: Unusual sounds may indicate mechanical issues. Rattling, banging, or squealing sounds may require professional attention.
Check the Blower Motor: Ensure the blower motor is working. If it's not, it could be a faulty motor or capacitor, requiring professional repair.
Inspect the Ductwork: Check for leaks, loose connections, or blocked ducts. Proper airflow is crucial for efficient heating.
Look for Warning Lights: Modern furnaces often have diagnostic LED lights. Check for any flashing lights and consult the manual for guidance.
Inspect the Flame Sensor: If the burners don't stay on, the flame sensor might be dirty. Clean it with a soft cloth or fine-grade steel wool.
Remember, if you're uncomfortable or unable to identify the issue, it's best to consult with a professional HVAC technician. Regular professional maintenance is also crucial to prevent issues and ensure the efficient operation of your furnace.