Peoria Mini Split Repair
We Fix Ductless Mini Split Systems Throughout Phoenix & Beyond
Ductless mini-split systems are a great option for providing indoor comfort. They offer more energy efficiency than traditional AC units, as well as better temperature control and air quality. But just like any other type of HVAC system, ductless mini splits aren't indestructible. They can experience problems that require repair or even replacement.
Fortunately, the experienced technicians at Worlock Air Conditioning & Heating have the knowledge and skill to diagnose and fix any issues your ductless mini split may be having. We know how important it is to keep your home comfortable all year round, so we strive to provide prompt service with minimal disruption to your daily routine. Whether you need a minor repair or major work on a large-scale job, our team has got you covered!
If your ductless mini split isn't working the way it should, don't delay. Call Worlock Air Conditioning & Heating today at (480) 470-3616 or contact us online for a free estimate! We're available 24/7 for emergencies.
Common Issues Mini Split Systems Encounter
Mini split systems are a popular choice for homes and businesses because they provide efficient heating and cooling without the need for ductwork.
They consist of two main components: an outdoor condenser unit and an indoor fan coil, connected by copper refrigerant lines.
While these systems are reliable, they do have sensitive components that require maintenance to keep running smoothly. If neglected, problems can occur with both the system’s operation and performance.
Some common issues with mini-split systems include:
- Leaking or frozen evaporator coils: A sign of a refrigerant leak, frozen evaporator coils can lead to poor airflow from the registers and inadequate cooling throughout your home.
- Poor air flow from the registers: This may be caused by dirty filters blocking airflow or an issue with the fan motor that is not spinning correctly.
- Clogged or dirty filters: When air filters become clogged due to dirt and debris buildup, they limit the amount of conditioned air passing through them, which can cause your system to work harder than it should.
- Inadequate insulation around the exterior unit: If you have insufficient insulation around the exterior unit it will reduce efficiency as well as put more strain on its components during extreme temperatures.
- Low levels of refrigerant due to leakage: Without enough refrigerant in your mini split system, it won’t be able to cool efficiently leading to reduced performance and higher energy bills.
- Compressor failure: Compressors are vulnerable parts of any HVAC system; if yours fails then you won't get anything more than a slight breeze from your unit.
We're here to help you whenever you need us.
Don't sit around and wait for an HVAC technician. We're here for you!
Talk to our team about our heating and cooling services warranty!
We make it easy to get started with a completely free quote.
“They have earned our repeat business and I could not recommend them faster to a friend or neighbor.” - Light E.
“Worlock AC Repair & Heating Specialist were very easy to work with and got our A/C unit working again in no time at all!” - Kristina G.
“Thank you, Bill. I’m glad that we found you and know we are in good hands with our new systems.” - Cortne W.
“Wanted to give Warlock AC a big shoutout for the amazing work and professionalism on our new 3.5 ton install.” - Andrew B.
“Very nice people to work with. I will for sure be working with them for followup maintenance on the unit.” - Thomas R.
“This company is amazing. The owners wife, Rubecca was so nice. Rubecca made me feel comfortable because i was a nervous wreck when I woke up to no heat.” - Minerva S.
How We Troubleshoot Ductless Mini Splits
Ductless mini-split systems require a different level of expertise when it comes to inspecting and diagnosing issues. That's why our technicians specialize in working with these unique HVAC setups. We take the time to thoroughly inspect and accurately diagnose any problems your system may be having so you can get back up and running quickly.
Our process for troubleshooting ductless mini splits includes:
- A thorough inspection of the electrical system to ensure proper power levels are being delivered
- Checking the exterior unit for leaks or obstructions from debris or scale buildup
- Following the lines to make sure they are free from any leaks
- Examining the interior fan units to confirm the heat exchanger is clear and fans are circulating correctly
- Checking for low refrigerant levels due to leakage
- Evaluating if proper insulation has been installed around the exterior unit
If any issues are discovered during this inspection process, we will promptly repair them so you can get your ductless mini-split system back up and running like new.